Saturday, February 13, 2010

That's right.. we are expecting twins! It has been a roller coaster few months for us. They are due on May 8th, but being twins we expect to have them mid April. We found out at the most recent ultrasound that we are having a boy and a girl! We are very excited. In fact, from the beginning Aiden has said it was a boy and girl.. one for him and one for Alyson. He is so cute.







You can actually see their faces in these more recent pictures.

We are very excited (and nervous) for our new little bundles of joy to arrive.


4 comments:

Kelly Hill said...

You're baaaaaack!! It's about time. Congratulations on the new computer, but especially on the new babies. Weehaw!

Let's get together again sometime soon.

Kari and Brandon said...

Hey! I found your blog through facebook, I'm so glad you have one, it's such a good way to keep in touch. Congratulations on the twins, it's good to see pics of all you guys! Tell bo-bawn I said Hi.

Joe and Elisa said...

Yipeeee!!!!!!!!!!! Lay low would ya, I don't want to see you in our unit! I can't wait to meet these cuties!

Kelly Hill said...

Hi. I deleted my old blog and started a new one. I'd like to add you to my list of readers, if you're interested. Send me a message at kjaehill at gmail dot com and I'll add you. Thanks! Kelly